Friday, July 5, 2013

It's JULY?!?

Happy belated July 4th!  We had an amazing day filled with napping, swimming, more napping, more swimming and fireworks. Of course, I don't have the pictures to prove it.  Theo has slowed down on putting everything in his mouth.  He likes to wander around the yard while I water in the mornings.  And since he is not putting everything in his mouth, I don't have to constantly be right next to him pulling everything out of his mouth.  He gets to go on his own little adventures.  Yesterday he discovered our big pile of rocks for the first time.  He didn't even put a single one in his mouth! Not one! My babe is growing up.


Then he crawled over to his favorite washer pit/dirt pile, and at least gave me a look asking if it was okay to eat some dirt. I said no.  He did it anyways.  A little dirt don't hurt.





And here is the one and only 4th of July picture we took in the parking lot of the swimming pool.  Theo isn't even smiling.  Man, we have to get better about taking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment