Sunday, June 2, 2013

I love this time of the year.  There is just so much to do! Swimming with friends, grilling, weddings, swimming with family, playing outside, swimming, going for walks, vacations here, vacations there, and did I mention swimming??

Below are some bits and pieces of what has been going on lately.


Alex was in town for a wedding, and as always, it is all laughs with this girl.


Grace made this adorable tortilla.  Nothing says love like a fresh tortilla, am I right?



Theo's favorite spot in the kitchen.  He loves his animal magnets.


Rainey Street, where Alex's "favorite bar in America" is located.



The boys were worn out after some long days.










Lately, Theo has been crawling over to me and pulling up on my legs.  Sometimes, he gives me a little fuss that says "pick me up mama." But sometimes, I get a big fat grin.  And this may very well be my favorite part of motherhood, yet.


1 comment: