Monday, May 20, 2013

Its beginning to feel a bit like summer

Last week was one of those weeks that just flew right by.  I know that it was busy because I have piles and piles and piles (yes, that many) of laundry stacked up.  I also barely took any pictures, so I am not so sure how it was so busy.  We went to Deutschen Pfest with friends.

We had a few play dates with some adorable baby girls. Mini footballs are delish.

We went swimming and ate watermelon with some cousins.  Theo absolutely loved watermelon.  Who doesn't?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week has started out busy too, we ran errands all. day. long. And we ate lunch with Charlie.



And we ended the day climbing inside the cabinets.






And pulling everything out of them.



I mean everything.  But he looks so proud, doesn't he?



 What do you do when the cabinet is empty?  Crawl away from the crime scene.






This stage (of taking everything out of where it belongs) is so much fun.  Ummm yea, fun. I'm just hoping there is a stage where all Theo wants to do is put everything back where it belongs.  A girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment